“Chicago For Jesus” is the unifying evangelistic training and outreach ministry of Metro Praise International church. Based in the church we do roughly 7-12 street outreaches per week. Each outreach is around 1-2hrs and involves sharing the Gospel one-on-one with the community.
- God created mankind perfect (Genesis 1-2).
- Man sinned and brought separation between God and mankind (Genesis 3 & Romans 3).
- Jesus, God in the flesh, died on the cross for man’s sins (John 3).
- Salvation and forgiveness is received only by faith in Jesus (Ephesians 2).
- Festival Outreaches: We go to festivals all throughout Chicago and share the Good News; Example: “Taste of Chicago, Wicker Park Festival, Rib Fest, & Puerto Rican Festival.”
- Street Ministry: Going to bus stops, corners, neighborhood parks and sharing the Gospel one-on-one.
- Mission Trips: Hosting mission trips to Chicago and taking trips to surrounding areas and other places around the world.
- Prayer Meetings: Having times of prayer, intercession, and consecration before and after outreaches for the lost on behalf of the city.
- Debates/Dialogues: Hosting debates and talks with other religions and worldviews for the purpose of spreading the truth about Jesus and the Bible.
- Training Sessions/Conferences: Giving free training and mentorship in the form of classes and practical experience to raise up soul winners.
- Feeding the Hungry: Going to the poor and hunger and feeding them to show the love of Christ.
- Inner City Outreach: Reaching out to the low income neighborhoods with the power of Jesus.
- Door-to-Door: Spreading the Gospel from house to house.
- Internet: Making videos, posting on blogs, and all other means to make the message of Jesus known to all of Chicago.
- Sidewalk Counseling: We visit local abortion clinics and peaceably share the Gospel and give positive alternatives.
ORDER “CHICAGO FOR JESUS” CLOTHES!
Click the picture to visit our store!
THE GREAT COMMISSION IS OUR MISSION!
Matthew 28:19-20, “19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”